SURFING LESSONS FOR BEGINNERS
Learn the exhilarating sport of surfing and Ride the Waves at Sebastian Inlet State Park! With the help of world-class instructors, you can realize your surfing dreams. They are skilled at teaching all levels of surfers, from beginners to advanced.
- Safety Vests
- Safety Instructions
WHAT TO BRING
- Bathing Suit
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts)
- Water Shoes or Waterproof Sandals
- Bug Spray (Also available for purchase on location)
$8.00 per vehicle with multiple occupants. Limit 8 people per vehicle.
$4.00 Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
$2.00 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
In order to participate in this program, one:
- All surf lesson participants must be able to swim comfortably for at least 15 yards without the aid of a float or device.
- Lessons are a total of 1 hour in length and include 5-10 minutes of safety briefings on the sand.
- All surfing equipment is provided, including use of a rash guard.
- All surf instructors are licensed by the state of Florida and fully trained in CPR and other life-saving techniques.
- Pregnant women or guests with prior neck or back injuries should not take SURF / SUP lessons.
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and/or visual instructions independently or with the assistance of a companion.