Join us daily at Sebastian Inlet State Park for a memorable experience under a Florida sunset. Explore the Indian River Lagoon, home to brown & white pelicans, herons, egrets, osprey, bottle-nosed dolphin, manatee and many more. This is our little piece of the inlet for all to enjoy under the stunning casts of our Florida sunsets.
- Kayak or Paddleboard
- Safety Vests
- Safety Instructions
WHAT TO BRING
- Bathing Suit
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts)
- Water Shoes or Waterproof Sandals
- Bug Spray (Also available for purchase on location)
Required Park Entrance Fees
$8.00 per vehicle with multiple occupants. Limit 8 people per vehicle.
$4.00 Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
$2.00 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
In order to participate in this program, one:
- Must not exceed the manufacturer’s weight limit for the vessel (450 lbs. tandem kayak or 275 lbs. single kayak).
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and/or visual instructions independently or with the assistance of a companion.
- Must have the ability to wear a properly fitted personal flotation device.
- Must have the ability to enter and exit the kayak independently or with the assistance of a companion or with the use of adaptive equipment.
- Must have At least one person in the kayak with the ability to move it through the water in a stable manner and return it to the launching area.
- Must have the ability to tolerate 80 degree Fahrenheit water and bright sunlight for 1.5 hours.
In the event of capsize, one:
- Must have the ability to get out from under the watercraft independently.
- Must have the ability to right oneself and remain face up in the water with the aid of a personal flotation device.